Saturday, February 13, 2010

Make Your Own Grit Blasters How Do You Complain To Your Boss When She Might Be Doing The Thing You're Complaining About?

How do you complain to your boss when she might be doing the thing you're complaining about? - make your own grit blasters

In the shop where I work, my boss gave me a list of things like "washing up" zu tun. I think it is ridiculous that the part-time employees who work less, can not even wash their own cups of coffee ****. I'm complaining, but it is possible that my boss is out of dirty glasses. I do not think so, but maybe. Is there something I can bite, but the bullet and clean up?

3 comments:

rattwago... said...

First, what is your job? If it is something other than wash the dishes, has much to be regretted. For example, if you plan to troubleshoot a computer network and with the food, it would be done differently responsible if he was a chief of staff, was responsible for keeping clean the office.

However, if you do be done in a supportive role and activities to support operations, then you have to bite the bullet and go back to work. If it is an open environment and everyone should take care of their coffee cups, I would like to express to your boss that you are many other things that are better than I could do with their time and it would be advantageous ifconcentrated their efforts elsewhere. But if we do something else, then take a look expensive as a dishwasher. I paid $ 60K/yr, and I even spent a little time each week arrangement of the dish after another. And let me tell you, I'm reallllly slow to wash the dishes. In fact, it was profitable for them cups of coffee, which was new for me to buy a wash too.

van kedileri said...

point to a policy of cleaning each. However, how close or discreet seen as lazy or complain

shadowal... said...

Say, but very polite

Post a Comment