Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can Homeopathy Treat Fibroids I've Been Told That People Who Take Homeopathy Can't Eat Chocolate Or Onions, Is That True?

I've been told that people who take homeopathy can't eat chocolate or onions, is that true? - can homeopathy treat fibroids

They said that these foods have not let the drugs take effect. I think not. In fact, if they involve an Internet search, I found that chocolate is actually useful to some of these drugs. Besides, I was treated with homeopathy throughout my childhood, but still effective and have no dietary restrictions.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2 comments:

Pretty said...

Onions are good for you! Dark chocolate is best for you.
Onions are good for blood circulation. Garlic is very good. Garlic is as good as an anti-viral and antiseptic!
Onions and garlic are of the same family.
Raw is best.

Alida said...

won the most drugs from natural plants, trees or fish --- they are basically a food. In general, I would like to ask whether the product is affected with food a day on which you buy it. If you have a link to a homeopath, ask before deciding what they eat and what not ......

Post a Comment