Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Klinefelter How Can I Find Out If I Have Klinefelter's Syndrome?

How can I find out if I have Klinefelter's syndrome? - klinefelter

Use Wikipedia as a reference for me when I was diagnosed) with all the symptoms of Klinefelter's syndrome (with the exception of the confirmation of sterility / fertility. How do I get tested for chromosomal abnormalities and have to do in a free clinic at a discount, or an unemployed person?

I'm in Portland, OR ... which are generally better than in most places of medical care for the poor and homeless in Oregon, if you know how Where to go in should go and ask something, it would be useful.

Thank you in advance for your answers and helpful nature.

3 comments:

starblu said...

to medical appointments. Do not try to know what is happening online, many things have a great af the same symptoms.

PsyGuy said...

You can not diagnose. There have many studies. They did not state her age, but I think you are 14-18, not yet completed high, puberty.

You can check with your doctor and to urge him to your concerns, and it is a problem that undergo further tests. Do not worry for now.

If you have further questions, please contact me via e-mail.

Paramedic in SC

Helen said...

The only way to know for sure is to go to genetic counseling and to obtain karyotype.

Post a Comment