Saturday, January 30, 2010

Itching Caused From Office Chair Hives/ Rash-caused By Stress Or Body Temp Changes?

Hives/ Rash-caused by stress or body temp changes? - itching caused from office chair

Since last spring, I was either done in a skin rash with itching or hives all over my body. I am sure that there is no food or something that made me jump on my skin. Seems to happen when I'm in a situation that my changes in body temperature. Get in a warm office. Stress, or sweat. Benadryl for itch responsible, but I have every time he goes to take, so they 3 can be up to 4 times per day. I will never, to my DR if any ideas?

3 comments:

Rockford said...

They seem to cholinergic urticaria

Pauline P said...

Stress and heat can cause skin rashes. See below.

sailor said...

You have a sickness in your body that causes hives. Hives can be caused by heat, pressure, cold, and caused many other things. I had over 5 years and were finally controlled with medication for asthma. An allergy is the most appropriate type of physician work with you to control them.
My hives went completely when I discovered I had celiac disease and follow a gluten-free diet. You can test for celiac disease have to consider (and possibly blood testing), an endoscopy, but it is important to the consumption of gluten-free products to trial. If your test is negative, then you could be a gluten-free diet for a few months to try and see if it helps.
Get your doctor to try you with some recipes. You do not go to the doctor with real bees, usually have to believe. Take (a picture, if they are big and red). If trying a drug or a dose not work --- and over again until you are in control.

Good luck

Post a Comment