Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sharp Batteries How Do I Set The Time Zone On My Sharp SPC384D Atomic Clock?

How do I set the time zone on my Sharp SPC384D Atomic Clock? - sharp batteries

A few years ago I bought a Sharp SPC384D clock beside the bed, the signals from the NIST atomic clock in Boulder, Colorado, which receives the law from a holding time in the United States. Recently I had changed the batteries. As expected, the date and time have been eliminated if I do. Once the new battery, I could be the date and time with no real problem. I could not reset the clock in the Central time zone, which is where I live. I lost or mislaid the instructions on this nonsense, and no information can be found via the website or online on this clock, except in the case of the sale. Has anyone a copy of the manual for this clock, or can someone tell me, hoe, to set the clock in the central time zone? Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Kokopell... said...

I had an atomic clock, once was so fed up that they finally released the damn thing.

Post a Comment