Thursday, December 24, 2009

Order Vicodin Online Without A Prescription Has Anyone Used The Online Pharmacies To Order Prescription Medications?

Has anyone used the online pharmacies to order prescription medications? - order vicodin online without a prescription

I have a rare disease, malformation of the tooth enamel, it breaks up and is very painful. I DONOT all types of insurance. My doctor told me on vicodin pain. We can not afford to go to the doctor for a visit when I needed a refill, because I have to pay the full price for each visit. I can not, because the pain to eat, therefore, can not walk without pain medications. (DONOT ibuprofen and other studies have tried, said over the counter), I should try because online pharmacies DONOT you must go to the doctor. Is it legal and legitimate. A site that was quoted $ 85 for 120 tablets which is cheaper than the doc prescribed. If anyone knows something about this I would appreciate knowing you imput too.

No comments:

Post a Comment