Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Memory Depot What Computer Should I Buy? (One With Big Memory)?

What Computer Should i Buy? (One With Big Memory)? - memory depot

Hello, I want to download and many programs and software on my system froze my computer is not very good and handle delayed and gone. I am looking for a team either XP or Vista, that a large amount of memory, which has sold in Office Depot or Office Max. also for Windows Vista, it's good? no problem with that? Besides, what is the difference between Windows XP, Windows XP Professional and Windows Home Edition?

2 comments:

LUZR4LIF... said...

There really is no difference between XP and XP Pro Stay away from Vista. In addition, each team is good just make sure that you at least 2G DDR2

Danny Lightning said...

each computer that you buy Windows Vista on it.

what to look at a computer, or if you have a big pile on the hard disk and RAM for a better processor and a trusted brand or want to ..

Post a Comment